Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Network Security Map Network Protocol Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A new world called VHDL

A few years ago, actually about 1.5 years ago when I have to choose my theses topic, I start to collect much resources about that. And it end when I choose on Broadband Powerline Communication topic. I decided to make a simple modulator demodulator for that kind communication. Maybe it's not a new topic. But i myself have my dreams on that. A prestigious dreams that i hope it can change much of my way of life.
When I decided it, i again collected much resource on how to do it. And i got a new world called VHDL. A Hardware Description Language use to design a digital hardware. This programming language is one of the unpleasant choice for designing such hardware like what I choose one. To make a modem we have to know many theoretical things first.
I hope somebody can directly guide me on my program.
Till now , i haven't finish my program yet. I still hard to find it's detail solution.
And this blog is one of my effort to share and solve my problems. I hope many hardware designer will help me much to finish my graduation. Soon I'll post my program to share others. Before I do that, i'd like to thanks all visitors that have come to my blog.

No comments:

TCP/IP Quick Guide 3G Wireless Quick Guide (electronic and printed bundle)